HR Process Administration Manual
The HR Process Administration Manual can help make administration of all Human Resources activities simple, clear and easy to understand. This reference Manual will enable the organization to administer its HR processes fairly and consistently.
You are not alone if you find HR administration to be complex and time-consuming. Your Human Resources function encompasses many different areas including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, on-boarding of new hires, communicating and administering benefits, managing performance, managing time off and leaves of absence, safety reporting, disciplinary action and termination. These activities require employers to establish policies, procedures and practices that will allow the Company maximum flexibility in decision-making and action as well as insure compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations, and protect the rights of employees.
Benefits of the HR Process Administration Manual
- Documentation of the HR processes to ensure fairness and consistency in administration;
- Peace of mind that comes from having an reliable, comprehensive resource available as a reference; and
- Backup for HR administration in the event of a planned or unplanned leave by your HR process administrator.
HR Process Administration Manual – The HR Process Administration Manual developed by SHC HR Services provides a comprehensive, practical, step-by-step “How To” approach to documentation of core HR processes customized to your organization so that anyone who finds it necessary to handle HR activities has a reliable resource at their fingertips. The package includes the following:
- Recruiting and Hiring Process
- I-9 Immigration Verification Process
- On-Boarding / New Hire Orientation Process
- Family Medical Leave, Minnesota Pregnancy and Parenting Leave and/or Medical Leave Administration
- OSHA Reporting
- Termination Process
Each process package includes a 1½ hour training session on administration of each of the core processes for up to five designated Company representatives.
Contact Nicole Dodge Klitzke at 952.562.9431 or via e-mail at email@example.com
For additional information and a cost proposal or to schedule the development of a customized HR Process Administration Manual for your organization today.