Employers are faced with an abundance of federal, state, and local laws that require attention. Employee benefit mandates are especially complex and tedious to manage. We have the knowledge, support, and resources to help you meet your responsibilities to comply.
The following items are covered along with many other regulatory topics:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance monitoring, exchange notices and 1095 reporting.
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Plan Documents, including Wrap Documents, Summary Plan Descriptions, 5500 Reporting, and Summary Annual Reports.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) procedures, policies, and notices.
- Plan services for HSAs, HRAs, and FSAs including documents, non-discrimination testing and managing highly compensated individuals.
- Employee benefit management strategies including eligibility, employee classification, and communication.
- Disclosures and notices to employees including Medicare Creditable Coverage, Mental Health Parity and Addiction, Family Medical Leave Act, Women’s Health and Cancer Rights, and Uniformed Services Employees.
- COBRA compliance steps and notices.
- Employment law updates and reminders.